We have seen a bunch of leaks in the past. Some players, had noticed zombies lying on an island far from Military Base area in Erangel. There was also an inaccessible live zombie spotted on the spawn island of the same map.
Moreover, PUBG Mobile Beta has been updated to version 0.11.0, featuring a collaboration with Resident Evil 2 and a new special game mode to celebrate this collaboration. This game mode is called RE2: Sunset, which is a time limited event featuring the base Erangel map and the same objectives, but with the added twist of zombies. Zombies from Resident Evil 2 will spawn on the map, and killing them will grant players resources and items.
Whats new in latest beta?
- Moonlight weather condition to Vikendi map.
- Arcade quick matches in Shanok map.
- Personal spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get loot.
- Added a PC feature: The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Added a PC feature: In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
Also, the latest teaser on Twitter shows a level 3 helmet which seems to be mutated with some sort of organism that should be responsible for the creation of zombies.
However, the Beta version can be installed alongside the stable release. You have to play as guests. As this is a beta, bugs and issues are expected.
Currently we do not have information regarding updates to the stable version of PUBG Mobile.We will keep you updated as soon as we have new information.
Comment below and let everyone know about your views on this beta version!